Healthcare organizations have a unique set of challenges when trying to communicate both internally and with patients. Staff are highly mobile, with different skills, working hours and locations. Access to information for those staff is difficult due to the disparate nature of sites, where a PC may not always be available to access information. This impacts incoming and internal communications that often have to be answered centrally and filtered through the organization. Typical communications issues that are common within healthcare include:
- Staff access to directory of contacts, based on role/shift/specialty
- Peaks in telephone call traffic during major incidents
- Ensuring communications infrastructure is resilient
- Communicating with a highly mobile workforce
- Call answering for departments and clinics
- Adhering to customer service targets
Arc Solutions are able to provide software applications which resolve these issues in a number of ways:
- Consolidated and constantly refreshed contact directory, accessible via pc or telephone
- Accessible via Attendant Console, Intranet or Cisco IP telephone screen
- Intelligent call queuing options with choice or Attendant or Agent user interface
- Scalability to cope with major call traffic fluctuations
- Flexible log in and resilience options
- Multiple communication options, such as email, SMS to cellphone, text to IP Phone.
- Real time information for proactive management.